Dental Cleanings and Exams
Pediatric Dentist in Hoffman Estates, IL
The American Dental Association (ADA) recommends dental visits at least twice per year. At Once Upon A Smile, we follow that recommendation and provide high-quality dental cleanings and thorough preventive exams. This allows us to ensure your child’s optimal oral health.
Regular professional cleanings help remove built-up plaque and tartar. This removal is important for preventing tooth decay and other oral health issues. These cleanings can also help remove surface stains and keep your teeth looking whiter and brighter.
During your examination, we will also:
- Evaluate your overall oral health
- Discuss oral hygiene practices and habits
- Check your bite and jaw for any issues
- Evaluate your risk of tooth decay, gum disease, and oral cancer
- Evaluate existing tooth restorations
Take dental x-rays if necessary
A healthy mouth and a beautiful smile can be attained through regular dental cleanings and exams by a professional. Contact us today to request an appointment for an exam and a cleaning.